With the seasons changing, I’ve got that itch to change up a bit too. I always love swapping out my skincare routines and playing with different colours as the days get shorter and colder. Plus, I find it quite funny that despite working in beauty, trying lots of products and talking about beauty every day, I still always want to try more things! Here are a few things on my wishlist right now
- I’m all about the dark lips for Autumn. I’m waiting for the thick knits to come out and the temperatures to drop but I can’t wait to pull out my NARS Train Bleu and I also have my eye on Illamasqua’s Vampette.
- I always need to top up my hydration when Autumn comes around and I’ve heard some incredible things about the face cream and moisturiser from L’Occitane. My mum uses their Divine Cream and I’m really intrigued by the Shea Face Soothing Fluid.
- I’m looking forward to getting out my richer lotions and toners for winter- it is the only time my combination skin can really take heavier products. I’ve been loving my Jurlique Rose Balancing Mist all Summer but I’m very tempted by Pixi’s Hydrating Milky Mist. I tried it during brand training with them and haven’t been able to stop wondering about it.
- I like a more smoky eye for Autumn, so I want to switch out my usual black liner for some khakis, coppers and browns. I picked up a Natural Collection kohl pencil in a really pretty khaki but I’d quite like a really warm toned shadow palette. The Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette is really what I want but I don’t think I can really justify the pennies even though it looks beautiful!
- I’m all about the face masks all year round but cosy evenings seem to make it so much easier. I have a few classics I love. like the Origins Original Skin and REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal, but my sister is bringing me some Sephora Sheet Masks that I can’t wait to use.
- For manis and pedis, I love the moodier colours. I’m forever on the hunt for the perfect camel-toned nude but until then I’m sticking with greys and blues. At the moment it is Deborah Lippman but the packaging on the Smith and Cult Polishes has me lusting after them. I want Bitter Buddhist quite badly!
What beauty treats are you wanting to get your hands on this season? Go on, add to my wishlist!